Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Next choice?

     I've just been perusing the list which Beth kindly put together and glancing at the reviews on Amazon. Here's my 2¢ worth:

In order of interest for me (read length ;-} ):

    Homer and Langley. I haven't read any E.L. Doctorow. The inspiration for this book is intriguing; and the book is short ;-)

    The Eight. by Katherine Neville. Have we read any author's first novel yet?

    Stones into Schools. Can the continuing story be as gripping and popular as Three Cups of Tea? I like the sub-title.

    Headlong . Michael Frayn : playwright and from the Isles! 'nough said . . .

    Savage Detectives by Roberto Bolaño. Because we like to read translated literature and because Roberto was a poet and died young(ish) - 50.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment